2026年3月25日 星期三

Alas, and did my Savior bleed

 


LYRICS:

1 Alas, and did my Savior bleed,

And did my Sov'reign die?

Would He devote that sacred head For such a worm as I? Chorus: At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light, And the burden of my heart rolled away, It was there by faith I received my sight, And now I am happy all the day! 2 Was it for crimes that I had done He groaned upon the tree? Amazing pity, grace unknown, And love beyond degree! 3 Well might the sun in darkness hide, And shut His glories in When Christ, the mighty Maker died For man the creature's sin. 4 But drops of grief can ne'er repay The debt of love I owe; Here, Lord, I give myself away, 'Tis all that I can do!

沒有留言:

「親岑多夫之——聖徒眾心,愛裏相繫」的內容及神學意義

    「 親岑多夫之 —— 聖徒眾心,愛裏相繫 」,應當是指 尼古拉斯・路德維希・馮・親岑多夫( Nikolaus Ludwig von Zinzendorf, 1700–1760 ) 所作的著名詩歌 〈 Christian Hearts, in Love United ...